SWA provides legal, financial and private clients with accountable and efficient process serving that meets all deadlines
Even with particularly difficult process serving assignments, our clients can be confident. We have the experience, dedication, and ability, to effect service correctly.
Rest assured, if we can’t serve it, it won’t be served. We have built a reputation over the years for astounding clients by “doing the impossible”. Furthermore, in those cases where documents cannot be served, we provide all necessary affidavits of attempted service. Consequently, these provide the courts with sufficient evidence for additional orders for substituted service.
Locate and Serve package
Our Locate and Serve package is a popular option for clients when defendants have skipped or are deliberately avoiding service and contact.
We know that having your legal documents served is a very important part of the litigation process. Therefore you can upload your documents directly to our secure site. Simply click on the Instruct Us link below.
Fast, efficient and Professional
Be warned, engaging the wrong process server could result in costly delays. Maybe even having your case dismissed. Relax, we’ve compiled a few tips and helpful hints of what to look for.
At SWA, our team of experienced account managers take away your concerns. They understand and work with you. Your account manager will ensure that your documents are being dealt with. They will be served quickly and efficiently.
Call us or chat online to find out how we can help you with Process Serving!
Tips for selecting a process server
- Firstly, verify license or registration details and membership of a professional body. Not all states require process servers to be licensed, so it’s important to check.
- Can you upload your instructions via the web?
- Are their systems secure?
- Ask if they have a professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Check their website, a company’s website can help establish their legitimacy. It’ll also give you more insight into the values of the people who you may be engaging.
- Check for internet complaints. An internet search of the company’s name and ‘complaints’ can reveal a lot about their history. You should know if they have any unsatisfied former clients.
- Ask about their experience, find out how long they have been in business. What is an area of expertise?
- And finally, check for testimonials, a trusted process server should have letters of recommendation and testimonials. These will give you great insight about their customer service.
At SWA our team of experienced account managers take away your concerns. Chat to us today and discover the SWA difference
Click HERE for a Free Consultation