Investigation and Surveillance – Why hire an investigator?
First of all, let’s be clear from the onset: Private Investigators, PIs, Private Detectives or Private Inquiry Agents, as they are called in some states, have no special powers. What they do have, however, is a wealth of experience in all manner of industries and activities. They also have a comprehensive set of investigation and surveillance tools and databases not readily available to the general public. Combine these tools and the SWA’s team’s experience and you have a valuable investigation resource at your service.
We operate privately and discreetly
SWA’s clients can be assured of total confidentiality. All our investigators are fully trained and aware of current privacy legislation. Rest assured, they operate under a strict code of conduct.
This year we’ve been involved in a huge range of investigation and surveillance work. From from pigeon racing fraud, to stolen French furniture, and dating scams. Through to the identification of complex webs of phoenix companies that have led us around the world.
So why hire an investigator? Because you either need to know, or you want to stop something from getting worse.
Investigation and surveillance mean gathering factual information or undertaking surveillance for clients.
Our factual investigators have diverse financial, legal and law enforcement backgrounds. They listen carefully to client’s instructions and seek specific factual information. This information assists clients to make sound commercial decisions. It’s vital to know how a claim or situation is to proceed or be settled.
SWA’s objective is to provide clients with the facts. Whether they are positive or negative. This facilitates these important decisions. We can provide both female and male investigators to suit your specific requirements.
SWA’s experienced surveillance operatives use the latest digital video technology to provide factual evidence. This is used to test the veracity of insurance claims and/or other matters which require video or photographic evidence.
We have a team of investigators operating across Australia. Areas include; NSW, Queensland, ACT, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and NT.
When you need the facts, our investigators will find them
SWA undertakes many types of investigations. The following is a selection of commonly requested investigations:
- Family law/Personal
- Partner background screening, online dating fraud, scam investigations, child custody, surveillance, court order breaches, student/adolescent activity, missing persons, Wills and Probate
- Theft, pre-employment checks, workers compensation (factual and surveillance), workplace misconduct
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark, counterfeit goods, mystery shoppers
- Motor Vehicle
- Accident, theft, locate missing asset
- Public Liability
- Criminal Defence
- Locating and identifying potential witnesses, factual support evidence
- Corporate Investigations
- Contractual due diligence, Commercial Background assessment
- Background Checks
- Employment, real estate pre-purchase checks, commercial records, directorship/partnership searches for business acquisitions, bankruptcy, academic qualifications, character reference checks, employment and education history
Investigations take all forms and require different skill sets. SWA’s exceptional team have a balance of youth, experience and gender. We can provide the appropriate investigator to suit any circumstances.
Whether it’s a complex commercial matter or online dating scams, SWA has the right people to help you. If you’re not sure if we can help, call or click here for a free consultation