For over two decades when a client needs process servers in Newcastle they call SWA. Our company consists of two of the oldest and most respected process serving companies in Newcastle, The Hunter Group & ARA Process Serving & Investigations.
Local owned and operated. Our wealth of knowledge of our local area and the people in it allow us a distinct advantage over other firms which saves you valuable time and money.
Tips for selecting process servers in Newcastle
- Firstly, verify license or registration details and membership of a professional body. Not all states require process servers to be licensed, so it’s important to check.
- Can you upload your instructions via the web?
- Are their systems secure?
- Ask if they have a professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Check their website, a company’s website can help establish their legitimacy. It’ll also give you more insight into the values of the people who you may be engaging.
- Check for internet complaints. An internet search of the company’s name and ‘complaints’ can reveal a lot about their history. You should know if they have any unsatisfied former clients.
- Ask about their experience, find out how long they have been in business. What is an area of expertise?
- And finally, check for testimonials, a trusted process server should have letters of recommendation and testimonials. These will give you great insight about their customer service.AT
Our process serving team of experienced account managers take away your concerns. Chat to us today and discover the SWA difference
Why instruct SWA Recovery and Investigation Group?
Put simply, Trust and Results. Clearly, your organisation values its reputation and is focused on results. Whether it’s the negotiations to bring accounts back into the correct payment cycle, or the repossession of the security, then you can rest assured, you can count on SWA Recovery and Investigation Group. Our secure client login allows you to upload instructions individually or as bulk files. Our team of repossession account managers are trained field agents. They have first-hand experience in resolving and negotiating repossession files.
Click HERE for a Free Consultation