Process Serving Brisbane, your most trusted process servers
SWA provides with accountable and efficient process serving that meets all deadlines
No matter if you are from a major law firm with a complicated commercial matter or a private client needing family law documents served when you need a process server in Brisbane, you need to call our Brisbane Process serving team
SWA’s process servers offer a fast efficient & trusted solution to serving legal documents throughout Brisbane and Australia.
PROCESS SERVERS YOU CAN RELY ON
Rest assured, if we can’t serve it, it won’t be served. We have built a reputation over the years for astounding clients by “doing the impossible”. In cases where documents cannot be served, SWA provides all necessary affidavits of attempted service to assist in providing sufficient evidence for additional orders for substituted service.
WHY CHOOSE SWA GROUP?
- Modern approach – our online, secure portal allows our clients to upload instructions and documents directly into our system and access to monitor any matter. The facility also allows clients to view documents, reports, access digital affidavits, print invoices and statements as standard features.
- We are currently ISO 27001 (Data Security Management) and ISO 9001 PPMS (Professional Practice Management Systems) compliant. See more…
- Modern approach – our online, secure access system allows our clients to upload instructions and documents directly into our system and access to monitor any matter. Features include view documents and reports, digital access affidavits, print invoices and statements.
- 24/7 Service – based in strategic locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle, Coffs Harbour and Kempsey
- Our Skip Team – We have a fully trained, dedicated skip tracing team in-house. Our team has extensive experience in preparing detailed Affidavits of Enquiry to assist in obtaining Substituted Service Orders in circumstances where Witnesses or Defendants attempt to evading service.
- E-Commerce – We provide e-commerce facilities for payment of accounts. We have specialist Government Credit card Facilities on our website,