For over two decades when a client needs a process server in Port Macquarie and surrounding areas, they call SWA. Our company consists of one of the longest-running and most respected process serving firms in NSW, Parker Huges & Co
Local owned and operated. Our wealth of knowledge of our local area and the people in it allow us a distinct advantage over outside firms which saves you valuable time and money.
Port Macquarie’s most trusted process servers & Investigators
SWA provides with accountable and efficient process serving that meets all deadlines
No matter if you are from a major law firm with a complicated commercial matter or a private client needing family law documents served when you need a process server on the north coast, call SWA.
Our process servers offer a fast efficient & trusted solution to serving legal documents throughout Sydney and Australia.
Process Serving Port Macquarie
PROCESS SERVING YOU CAN RELY ON
Rest assured, if we can’t serve it, it won’t be served. We have built a reputation over the years for astounding clients by “doing the impossible”. In cases where documents cannot be served, SWA provides all necessary affidavits of attempted service to assist in providing sufficient evidence for additional orders for substituted service.
WHY CHOOSE SWA GROUP?
- We are currently ISO 27001 (Data Security Management) and ISO 9001 PPMS (Professional Practice Management Systems) compliant. See more…
- Modern approach – our online, secure access system allows our clients to upload instructions and documents directly into our system and access to monitor any matter. Features include view documents and reports, digital access affidavits, print invoices and statements.
- 24/7 Service – based in strategic locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle, Coffs Harbour and Kempsey
- Our Skip Team – We have a fully trained, dedicated skip tracing team in-house. Our team has extensive experience in preparing detailed Affidavits of Enquiry to assist in obtaining Substituted Service Orders in circumstances where Witnesses or Defendants attempt to evading service.
- E-Commerce – We provide e-commerce facilities for payment of accounts. We have specialist Government Credit card Facilities on our website.
Our process serving Port Macquarie team of experienced account managers take away your concerns. Chat to us today and discover the SWA difference
Why instruct SWA Recovery and Investigation Group?
Put simply, Trust and Results. Clearly, your organisation values its reputation and is focused on results. Whether it’s the negotiations to bring accounts back into the correct payment cycle, or the repossession of the security, then you can rest assured, you can count on SWA Recovery and Investigation Group. Our secure client login allows you to upload instructions individually or as bulk files. Our team of repossession account managers are trained field agents. They have first-hand experience in resolving and negotiating repossession files.
Click HERE for a Free Consultation.